10 things girls need to know when dating a programmer
I'm republishing this one popular Blog post that is 7 years old, but remarkably still getting lots of views.
Today (the time I originally posted this) is 10.10.10 and one of the GEEKEST Days, so I decided to dedicate this Post to WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
So you’re dating a Programmer, a Techy or an IT Guy…
Here’s some GOLDies you need to take into consideration and This will save you lots of headache and sleepless nights talking to your self and saying .. WHY THE HELL MY GUY DOESN’T UNDERSTAND ME!!!
10. The Health of our Computer/Mobile is as important as your Future Child… Stop Nagging!
9. We use a different logic than other guys you’ve dated, this is true: 1+1=2 and this is Also True: 1+1=10 … STOP TRYING TO ANALYZE How we think! (and BTW in the Programming World… LOGIC WORKS!!!!!)
8. Our Information & Knowledge DO EXPIRE… Believe it or not… We need to Work hard to Survive… SO STOP TALKING ABOUT it!! (I wrote “it” intentionally in small letters, we wouldn’t dare to say the whole sentence in ALL CAPITAL)..
7. We Do LOVE other Guys Like Scott Hanselman, Bill Gates and Scott Guthrie but that doesn’t Mean that we’re GAY or weirdoes… STOP Being JEALOUS!
6. Technology is IMPORTANT TO US and so is using it in our relationship… So Sending an E-Greeting Card IS Considered ROMANTIC for us… CANDLE DINNER MY APPS!
5. We’ve Made Peace with our Parents Long time ago.. Stop Trying to Teach us Manners!
4. We Don’t Cheat.. Because more likely we will barely have time for Two Women in our Lives (One being our Mother)… STOP DOUBTING… YES I NORMALLY WORK LATE!
3. We Don’t Lie… We may seem Dump & Recluse in how we do things; that’s because we’re used to something called ROLLBACK TRANSACTION => we can undo things as if it NEVER HAPPENED!!!! That’s 100% TRUE!
2. Our Brains has an Advanced Problem Solving Skills, For us as long as there is a Solution SOMEWHERE, THERE IS NO PROBLEM! … STOP THE DRAMA!
1. We Love in Binary… it’s either 1 or 0 … so IF We say “I love You “… THAT”S THE ONLY WAY WE KNOW HOW TO SAY IT!